Saturday, April 9, 2011

This card is very pink! On top of the base white card, I stuck some shiny hot pink card stock, and then placed some white ribbon across the middle of the paper. The ribbon is see through in the middle but has solid edges. I then placed some pale pink card that I ran through my Sizzex Big Shot using the Vines embossing folder. This piece of paper covers a bit less than half of the hot pink card (perhaps a third). I put some Ranger liquid pearls (platinum colour) on the pale pink card before attaching it to the hot pink card.

I then stamped a bird from the Kaisercraft: Flora and Fauna range in Versa Colour Opera Pink (number 24). I attached this to the card using pop dots so that it would standout on the card.

I finished the card with a couple of small punches from the same pale pink card which I stuck in the left corner of the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment