Saturday, April 9, 2011

Thank you cards for baby shower

I have just started making thank you cards for my baby shower which was two weeks ago.

I have quite a few to make so I wanted to make something that looked nice but would be easy to make. I also wanted to use the same colour scheme as the invitations that my sister made. They are gender neutral in a lovely shiny green colour paper that we found at Lincraft.

I used some plain white cards and then stuck some of the darker green paper that I had run through my Sizzex Bigshot with my Quickutz Vines embossing folder. I positioned some ribbon across the center of the card.

The "Thank You" stampe is from Stamp World (B130) that I recently purchased from Bellbird papercrafts in Blackburn. This was stamped in black ink on some plain white cardstock and then positioned on some pale green card before being placed in the center of the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment