Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas Card

This is the first Christmas Card I have made. I decided that this year I would use up all my old purchased Christmas cards rather than attempt to make Christmas cards as I didn't have enough time to make them all. However, there were a couple of people who I knew would enjoy a handmade Christmas card.

To make this card, I used a square of Tom Smith Premium Gift Wrap which I placed on some black card. I then attached this to the white card using some double sided tape and then attached a ribbon along the bottom. To make it seem a bit fancier, I applied some Crystal Stickles (essentially glitter).

The second card that I made (see below) was identical to the original card that I made above, except that I applied some Platinum liquid pearls (by Ranger) to the corners of the black card.

No comments:

Post a Comment